Monday, November 17, 2008

Philippians 1:2-6 Perseverance



























Philippians 1:2-6 (New King James Version)




2 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Thankfulness and Prayer

3 I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, 4 always in every prayer of mine making request for you all with joy, 5 for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now, 6 being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ





Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls. Matthew 11: 28





today i recieved a gift from my recovery christian group
at my church you can see the photo up above



a woman stood up to the front and said she wanted me to have it who she really didnt know me to well and said
she was encourged to see me come every week and it encouraged her, the fact that we all are in for some kind of recovery and to get this was like God's grace to say





PERSEVERANCE
keep up the good work of faith
When i thought about getting it i felt it wasnt for me to have because we all christians are facing some kind of battle but jesus was saying to me....I know i wanted to give you alttle taste of blessing to you to keep up the fight im proud of you.

I recieved Gods acceptance on this award and thought about we all christians are fighting a battle
for the battle belongs to the lord and sometimes God wants to bless us ...Even though we dont deserve it
thats how much he loves us.

we all will received many awards in heaven for keeing up the fight ...I also know whats so wonderful about God is
if we fail we pick ourselves back up because that is what makes you a true warrior of God.





PRAYER

thank you lord for all the good things your doing in my life and other christians all around the world
help us all remember how much you want to reward us for the true fight of faith and to persevere the race.
help us in all our weakness to come boldly to the throne of grace and to keep us humble.

Amen

No comments: